Whether you are a member of Our Savior Lutheran or a member of our community looking to help, there are opportunities for everyone to use their God-given talents and abilities to serve. We invite you to submit an application to volunteer below if you are interested in talking to us about any opportunity.
Help us provide a fun-filled evening of food, games, and a free movie on the big screen to our friends and neighbors!
- Greet and register guests
- Distribute drinks and snacks at our hot cocoa bar
- Distribute coats to families in need
- Setup / Teardown
Our west campus is a mobile church, which means that the entire church must be set-up and torn-down every Sunday morning in addition to all of the other activities associated with hosting a worship service. Service opportunities exist for members of Our Savior Lutheran and community members alike.
- General Setup/Teardown
- Hospitality Assistant
- Audio/Visual Setup
- After Service Cleanup
When completing a volunteer application, you will be asked to create an account and log-in.
The system that manages our volunteer applications requires you to create an account and log-in for several reasons:
- By creating an account, we're able to ensure that we have all of the appropriate contact information that we need to help you get involved.
- Some volunteer positions require a criminal background check; creating an account helps us to positively identify you so that our systems can perform the background check automatically and keep your information secure.
- Our partners have an obligation to ensure that we aren't collecting information from young children. The account creation process helps to verify your age.